These General Contracting Conditions govern the purchase of products through the web site www.theextremecollection.com which is owned by THE EXTREME COLLECTION S. L. , hereinafter TEC. By means of the acceptance of the present General Conditions of purchase, the User manifests:
- That he has read, understood and comprehended the above.
- That he is a person with enough capacity to hire.
- That he assumes all the obligations here arranged.
- That he has the legal age of majority (18 years) to access this Website as well as to acquire the products that are offered in it.
- If you don´t agree to these terms, we recommend that you don´t use this website
If you don´t provide us with all the information we need, we may not be able to process your order.
1. Description of the purchase procedure:
The procedure for contracting the products offered through the website is as follows:
- Select the product: The Customer who wishes to purchase a product offered through the Website must choose a family (jackets, shirts, t-shirts, etc. ), see the product, can enlarge the photograph, see the detail and the back of the product, composition, sizes available, reference and price. If the product is on a waiting list, one of our agents will contact you to inform you of dates and availability. When selecting the garment, color and size you must mark the button “Add to cart”. The Customer may continue to select other products through the Website. These products will be included in the “Shopping cart. The Customer will be able to continue with the purchase process until he has selected all the products he wishes to order through the Website.
- My cart/Products: Once all the products have been selected, the Customer can click on the button “My cart” and you will be shown a summary of the order. This summary will detail the name of the selected products, with their corresponding image, as well as the unit price, the quantity, the subtotal of the purchase and the total of the purchase including taxes. In case the client wants to continue buying, he must mark on the tabs of the products of his interest, following the same process previously detailed. Otherwise, he will have to mark the button “Order processing”
- Place an order: The Customer must then verify and complete the billing information related to the order (First and Last Name, Address, City, State/Province, Zip Code, Country, Telephone, etc. ). Customers who have already registered their shipping data earlier will not have to fill in this information again. Otherwise, before confirming the payment data must include the shipping data of the order, as well as billing data of it. Once you have filled in this information, you can press the button “Confirm”.
- Shipping method: In this screen you report the costs of the shipping costs.
- Payment Information: Then the Customer by clicking continue will be referred to the payment gateway. For this purpose, the Website offers the customer the option of choosing a form of payment by credit card, VISA, MasterCard, as well as debit card 4B or 4B Maestro (which implies an automatic charge), or PayPal System. You must notify TEC of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, as soon as possible so that TEC can make the appropriate arrangements. In addition, suppliers or issuers of means of payment may adopt anti-fraud measures, which entail the rejection of certain types of transactions. TEC is not responsible for the implementation of such security policies.
- Revision of the order : Before passing the next step the Customer can, before validating, see a summary of the order. Before proceeding with the payment all the data of the order are exposed so that the Client can verify them or, if it is necessary, to modify them returning to the previous step.
- Order Confirmation: Once the order has been placed, the Customer is shown the confirmation of receipt of the order. The order will be placed once TEC receives confirmation of payment of the order in the form chosen by the Customer.
- At the end of the purchase process, the Customer will receive an email with the information related to the order (order number, products purchased, delivery times and information on shipping costs).
- The customer will receive the purchased products at the established address, according to the delivery times established in this Website.